Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Next week's MECTW proudly launches 'Unsung City Cleaning Heroes' initiative
Middle East Cleaning Technology Week (MECTW) is proud to announce the launch of a first-of-its-kind initiative in the region: 'Unsung City Cleaning Heroes' Awards, in recognition of the dedicated services provided by the outdoor cleaning staff in the emirates of Dubai and Sharjah.
The awards - including a cash prize and certificate of appreciation - will be presented to four best city cleaning staff working at Dubai Municipality and two best city cleaning staff working in Sharjah. The awards for the Sharjah city cleaning staff is sponsored by Bee'ah.
The special awards ceremony will be held immediately after the inauguration of MECTW on November 2. While the awards for the Dubai Municipality staff will be given away by the Chief Guest at the event, the awards for the winners from Sharjah will be presented by a top official at Bee'ah.
Other highlights at the event include the much anticipated International Cleaning & Hygiene Conference, which will include:
- Gulf Laundrex - Linen Care Seminar: Gulf Laundrex will host a one-day workshop / seminar. The day will be packed with interactive sessions and bring together professionals in the laundry and dry-cleaning industry from the Gulf area and nearby countries to discuss the best practices, new trends and provide solutions.
- Gulf Car Wash - Car Care Seminar: A one-day workshop / seminar at the Gulf Car Wash - Car Care Expo will provide a platform for experts in the car wash industry to come together and discuss the latest technology, demonstrate new solutions and trends.
- Excellence Awards: UAE's hospitality industry comes together for a glittering award ceremony that recognizes the painstaking efforts of the hospitality industry. The Clean Middle East Pulire Expo plays host to these awards that identifies 'The Difference Makers' in the hospitality industry.
- Pest Management Workshop: At the Pest Management Workshop, get the latest solutions and demonstrations from industry experts in pest control management, who can provide answers to the challenges faced in the industry.
- Outdoor Demo Area: CMEP Expo is hosting a new and interesting section - CMEP Outdoor. It is dedicated to the specialised outdoor cleaning equipment, technology and services related to street cleaning and waste collection.
- Specialised Cleaning Pavilion: The Specialised Cleaning Pavilion segment provides an opportunity to showcase various specialised cleaning services, products and technologies including pool cleaning and maintenance; cleaning of kitchen ducts and canopies, monuments, swimming pool tiles / decks and much more.
- Pest Management Pavilion: The Pest Management Pavilion is an area dedicated to products, technology and services related to Pest Control. This segment provides an opportunity to promote your business to your target audience in the Middle East. Companies involved in this sector can gain maximum mileage from the exposure you can get as part of the larger MECTW Show.
The event will take place from 10:00 - 18:00, from 2nd - 4th November 2015 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
29th October 2015