Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Cleaning Show expected to almost double in size in 2017
Following the success of the Cleaning Show's move to London in 2015, the 2017 event, which is being held 14th - 16th March at London's ExCeL, is expected to almost double in size, with some market-leading companies and many smaller organisations booked to exhibit.
With under two months to go before the event opens its doors, hundreds of contract cleaners, facilities managers and others with cleaning and hygiene responsibility have already registered to attend this free-to-attend show, which is the UK's largest dedicated cleaning and hygiene event. Attendees will be able to try out products, learn from a wide range of free seminar sessions and get free advice - and not forgetting that all-important networking!
With the 2015 move to London, the Cleaning Show organisers created a series of compelling new features for the event, ensuring that visitors and exhibitors get full value from time spent out of the office. These have been added to for the 2017 event, and include:
- A free seminar programme: This will consider solutions to challenges currently facing the industry. Keynote topics already confirmed include creating a cleaner UK, developing a career in cleaning, the future of FM, health & safety in the cleaning industry, developing and growing your cleaning business, and your toolkit of the future.
- The Management Systems Zone: A new technology zone will be unveiled and will be focused on promoting an effective workforce and financial control systems.
- The Green Zone: Those whose responsibility it is to source cleaning products and equipment are increasingly looking for those that are environmentally friendly. This area will showcase a range of different companies, all focused on promoting environmentally-sensitive cleaning practices.
- The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards: These are presented across the following categories - Cleaning Products; Floor Cleaning; Outdoor Cleaning; Carpet Cleaning; Window Cleaning; Washroom Hygiene; Sustainable Cleaning, and Management Systems. A panel of professional judges will ensure an awards programme that is better than ever. The Award winners will be announced in the Seminar Theatre at 16:00 on Tuesday, 14th March.
- Over 100 industry-leading companies showcased within the exhibition: The UK cleaning industry's main producers and suppliers of machines, products and services will demonstrate their latest, cutting edge solutions.
Everyone who has an interest in the commercial cleaning and hygiene sector should attend the Cleaning Show 2017. In a nutshell, visitors will include:
- Contract cleaners
- In-house cleaning teams
- Specialist cleaners
- Facilities managers from a wide range of industries including: education; finance/insurance; hospitals and healthcare; industrial and manufacturing (premises and warehouses); leisure and hospitality; local & central government; public services; residential and nursing homes; retail outlets and shopping centres; offices; transport provision.
The event is organised by BCCE, a company jointly owned by the British Cleaning Council and Quartz Business Media. The British Cleaning Council uses its 50% share of all profits to fund essential work undertaken by its members to further the professionalism of the UK cleaning and support services industries.
T: 01737 855012
19th January 2017