Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Northern expansion for Guardian Water Treatment
Guardian Water Treatment has opened a new office in Leeds. Thanks to continuing nationwide growth, the provider of air and water hygiene services has expanded from its Essex-base in order to better serve its northern operations.
Employing the latest sustainable technologies, Guardian Water Treatment works with facilities managers and building services engineers in both domestic and commercial buildings to provide 'whole life' air and water system support; from consulting and construction, to monitoring, ongoing cleaning, servicing and maintenance.
"We're delighted to be opening a new office in Leeds, which will see the company better placed to fulfil the needs of our northern clients," says Steven Booth, associate director for the company. "Offering water system construction, pre-commissioning cleaning, risk assessment, maintenance and water treatment, alongside our other specialist air and water hygiene services, the new office will accommodate the expansion of our customer-base throughout the UK."
* Integrated air and water hygiene services offered by the company, include:
* Legionella risk assessments in accordance with ACoP L8 and HSG247
* Commissioning and pre-commissioning cleaning
* Legionella Awareness Training for engineers and managers
* Water treatment, including award-winning non-chemical alternative, Wallenius AOT which reduces dosing requirement, cuts maintenance and improves environmental credentials
* Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring and assessment to help compliance with COSHH Regulations
* Ductwork and ventilation cleaning, including specialist services for kitchens and hospitals
"The company is going through an exciting period of growth and expansion," continues Stephen. "Last year saw the introduction of a new-look website, a contemporary makeover of our head office in Basildon and Wallenius AOT winning an award.
"It feels fitting to be starting off 2017 by opening the doors to our new northern base, bringing further growth, new skilled engineers and staff and a bright future for Guardian Water Treatment."
16th March 2017