Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
IPC all geared up for Verona - site of next in Pulire series of exhibitions
Italian machinery manufacturer IPC had a great Pulire Moscow last November and is saying that it's now geared up for what promises to be another successful Pulire - on home-ground this time, in Verona (23rd - 25th May).
"The Moscow exhibition was a great success with 160 companies from 19 countries taking part as exhibitors and 3504 people from 29 countries attending as delegates.
"If you're coming to Verona, take the chance to have your own demo and test your favourite machines! New features, greener solutions, improved cleaning products... this and much more!"
IPC says that visitors to its stand in Moscow had different profiles and various interests...
"Top managers, specialists from professional cleaning companies, hotels, wholesale and retail companies, medical & health facilities, carwashes, entertainment and business centres, representatives of transport hubs (airports, railway stations, terminals) and food producing companies.
"CleanExpo offered a good opportunity to meet our partners, get in touch with new companies and introduce the innovative technology we have been working on in 2016. This included:
* the CT15R, a new compact battery-powered roller brush scrubber drier that ensures excellent cleaning performances both on hard floors and on carpets, by simply changing the squeegee blades
* the CT46, an upgraded scrubber with high drying performances and adjustable handle: the perfect machine to work in narrow spaces with a high productivity
* the Black is Green trolley, part of the innovative Brix Eco line. Recycled plastics 2.0 - an exclusive IPC technology - with quality and durability fully comparable to traditional plastics, yet producing some 75% less waste
* the Cleano line, renewed and enlarged, is now the best self-contained 'one tool solution' optimising your daily cleaning operations
* the PW-H50, is the new generation of hot water high pressure cleaners, equipped with innovative electronic and technical systems ensuring higher reliability, maximum safety and maintenance costs saving
With more than 1,000 cleaning specialists dedicated to its customers, IPC Group is active in over 120 countries.
11th May 2017