Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
CMS 2017 Berlin jury nominates 17 PIA finalists
The eight members of the jury have nominated 17 entries for the final round of the CMS Purus Innovation Awards (PIA), which have now adopted a new focus.
Launched in 2005, these industry awards recognise intelligently made products, tools and systems that feature excellent usability and an outstanding overall design.
The exhibitors taking part in CMS Berlin - Cleaning. Management.Services., (being held this year from 19th - 22nd September) handed in their entries - based on strict selection criteria - several weeks ago. The jury assessed the products in six categories, namely: Large Machines, Small Machines, Equipment, Washroom Hygiene, Digital Tools and Systems as well as Cleaning Products.
This year, exhibitors at the international cleaning trade fair submitted a record 62 products.
Messe Berlin GmbH will present the Innovation Awards on 19th September at the evening event of CMS. During the fair the 17 products nominated for the final round can be seen at a special display in Hall 6.2.
The following products in six categories have been named for the final round of the CMS Purus Innovation Awards 2017:
* Adlatus Robotics GmbH -
* Adlatus CR 700 automated cleaning machine
* Diversey Deutschland GmbH & Co. oHG - TASKI swingobot 2000
* Nilfisk GmbH - Nilfisk Liberty A50
* Kenter Bodenreinigungsmaschinen Vertriebs- und Service GmbH - i-mop XXL
* Nilfisk GmbH - GD5 battery
* Wetrok AG - Monovac Freedom
* Emil Deiss KG (GmbH & Co.) - Universal Plus bin liners
* Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG - Easy! Force Advanced
* TTS Cleaning s.r.l. - BiLap Twist
* Lucart Spa - Econatural paper and dispenser system
* Ophardt Hygiene- Technik GmbH & Co. KG - the untouchable TM
Digital Tools and Systems:
* Igefa E-Business GmbH & Co. KG - Igefa process optimisation app
* Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG - Kärcher Manage
* Vermop Salmon GmbH - Vermop Digital
* Dr. Schutz GmbH - PU Color (System floor-remake)
* Tana-Chemie GmbH / Werner & Mertz Professional - advanced Quick & Easy system
* Wetrok AG - Wetrok Granuline
On 16th September, immediately before CMS 2017 opens its doors, the jury will pick the winners in a second round of voting. Chaired by Stephan Schwarz, president of the Berlin Chamber of Commerce, the jury comprises (from left in picture): Alexander Holzmann, managing publisher, Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG; Friedrich Lahmann, Consultant (deputy of Bernd Jacke); Bernd Jacke, CEO, European Customer Synergy & Senior Advisor WISAG Germany; jury moderator Ake Rudolf, strategic director, International Design Centre Berlin (IDZ); Martin Lutz, state-approved cleaning and hygiene technician; Christof Flötotto, graduate designer and marketing consultant; Fadime Sarikaya, specialist for strategic purchasing optimisation; jury chairman Stephan Schwarz, president of the Berlin Chamber of Commerce; Jürg Brechbühl, member of the presidium of the International Association of Building Service Contractors (FIDEN).
The CMS Purus Innovation Awards are organised in association with the International Design Centre Berlin (IDZ). 'rationell reinigen - Gebäudedienste', a specialist magazine published by Holzmann Medien GmbH & Co. KG, the media partner of the event.
6th July 2017