Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Cleaning chemicals market in India "growing rapidly"
The cleaning chemicals market in India is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 15% in value terms between 2017-2026, on account of increasing incidences of various infections, as well as rapid urbanisation, coupled with growing numbers of new commercial setups and increasingly stringent safety standards.
Additionally, growing numbers of new healthcare setups, rising disposable income and the launch of new and innovative cleaning chemicals are propelling the market for cleaning chemicals.
According to the newly published 'India cleaning chemicals market by product type, by end use sector, by sale channel, competition forecast and opportunities, 2012-2026', the market is controlled by major players, namely Hindustan Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser India, Proctor & Gamble, Diversey India, Schevaran Laboratories, Satol Chemicals, Ecolab India, Buzil Rossari, Haylide Chemicals, Altret Industries, SC Johnson Products amongst others. The report elaborates on the following aspects related to cleaning chemicals market in India:
- India cleaning chemicals market size, share & forecast
- Segmental analysis - by product type (laundry, floor cleaners, etc.), by end use sector (residential, institutional and industrial), by sale channel (indirect vs. direct)
- Policy & regulatory landscape
- Changing market trends & emerging opportunities
- Competitive landscape & strategic recommendations
20th July 2017