Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Lindhaus LW30-38 eco Force floor scrubbers offer high efficiency, low sound levels and maximum energy savings
The new Lindhaus compact LW30-38 pro floor scrubbers are now a part of the eco Force family of commercial machines.
They have a new design with classic blue features and many technical innovations that improve the performance of both machines:
* A new front tank hook provides and easy opening and closing of the water tank
* Automatic pump shut-off (in case there is lack of water) is operated by an electronic control
* Keeping with the Lindhaus philosophy of combining maximum efficiency and performance, with the expectation for maximum energy savings, Lindhaus brought the motor power to 900W while reducing energy consumption by approximately 20%
* Lindhaus paid particular attention to the cleaning of delicate flooring - thus reducing the brush roller RPM from 1800 to 1500 while maintaining the same high quality of cleaning.
These changes allowed Lindhaus to lower the machines' sound level by 4db(A) for quiet yet effective cleaning.
Michele Massaro, president and owner of Lindhaus, suggests that whereas a lot of companies in many sectors are designing their products to have a shorter and shorter life expectancy compared to the past - thus forcing the consumer to purchase new products more frequently, Lindhaus takes a different tack: "Our company philosophy is, and always has been, to ensure the maximum lifetime on all our products," he says.
"The Rotafil AC motors we use for our machines provide a lifetime of approximately 1100 hours, which translates to a minimum lifetime of 15 years domestically and eight years professionally, while DC motors used on all professional battery-powered machines provide approximately 3000 working hours - however the majority of our customer feedback states that the Lindhaus machines are proving to last even longer than these statistics claim.
"The basis of Lindhaus's policy to provide the maximum lifetime on their machines starts with several strategic choices:
* Rotafil motors with bar type commutator able to provide a lifetime of between 1100 and 3000 hours depending on the application
* All the moving parts of the machines (motors, transmission systems, and brush rollers) are assembled on ball bearings to limit their wear, unlike many other products on the market that use bushings subjected to early wear
* AGM Optima batteries, used for multi-function machines for wide areas, such as the LW46 floor scrubber and the LS50 carpet cleaner, (both hybrid models) last 1000 cycles, which is the longest lifetime on the market, while the Lithium-ion batteries used on the LS38 mini vacuum sweeper, the LW30 L-ion scrubber-dryer and the LB4 L-ion backpack vacuum provide 800 charging cycles.
* Structural materials are maximum quality, high impact strength, resistant to chemical agents and oher characteristics, thus allowing machines to maintain their strength over time".
video interview with Michele Massaro, President of Lindhaus here: https://www.lindhaus.it/en/news/novita/lw30-lw38-eco-force/
15th February 2018