Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Moerman, Excelerator 2.0
The new Excelerator 2.0 window cleaning tool is engineered to be easy to use, stable and sculpted to fit comfortably in your hand. Moerman says the tool is particularly useful for closing out windows that have a deep windowsill but and that there are so many reasons why the Excelerator 2.0 will be an absolute winner...
* Redesigned gripping jaw allowing for deeper reach when closing out a window.
* Extreme angle range: -20° | -5° | +10° | +25°| +40°
* The negative angles and thinner jaw allow for easier closing out.
* New channel locking mechanism, more user-friendly and secure.
* Mount the channel without any risk of it falling out.
* Improved locking button to change your handle from a swivel to a fix tool.
* Redesigned grip which allows for a more ergonomic hold.
T: +32 (0)51 46 06 18
21st March 2019