Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
CMS Berlin 2019: Combined Newcomers stand is fully booked
Newcomers are on the march at the international cleaning trade fair CMS Berlin 2019. From 24th to 27th September, for the first time, new and innovative companies will be displaying a wide range of products and new technological developments on a combined stand sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics. The area in Hall 6.2 is currently already booked up.
In addition, national (non-sponsored) and international newcomers will also be presenting their innovations on adjacent display areas. The Innovation Circle is an integral part of a comprehensive B2B programme which will pave the way to establishing business contacts.
"With the Innovation Circle, CMS Berlin is for the first time offering new innovative companies a direct opportunity to get started in the cleaning industry," says Heike Hemmer, project manager of CMS Berlin. "This inspirational exhibition segment is an innovation platform that will augment the range of products and services at CMS Berlin.
"At the same time it will in particular provide small and medium-sized enterprises with access to potential business partners who will be looking for a market overview at the world's leading trade fair for this sector."
Exhibitors on the combined stand include the following:
* Apuro GmbH - Innovative water-based, odour-neutralising cleaning agents and disinfectant products for a wide range of applications.
* Auconic Schmidt & Partner - Development, production and marketing of robotic products catering to the growing demand for smart service solutions.
* Biosid Deutschland GmbH - An innovative cleaning system comprising cleaning products, surface sealing and long-term disinfection tailored to individual customer needs, with a detailed cleaning, processing and cost schedule.
* Fritz Frech Consulting - The Drychter enables drip-free filling up and transfer of liquids. Liquids can be poured in precise amounts, with surplus being returned to the original container.
* Fugenial GmbH - An innovative brush design for cleaning bathroom and kitchen joints in the household.
* Geysir thermal surface cleaning - A modular thermal herbicide system.
* GNR! Reinraum GmbH - Efficient cleaning of clean rooms and hygiene zones in a wide range of areas, taking particulate and micro-biological thresholds into account.
* Hecosol - An innovative, ultra-efficient and biologically degradable cleaning agent.
* Res-bona international GmbH - A WC stick for hygienically removing faecal traces immediately after toilet use (pictured). Suppresses the spread of bacteria, microbes, and viruses that pose a health risk and guards against infection.
* Sauba Innovations GmbH - Inventors of the mains socket brush.
* TIM duty roster planner - An online duty roster planner specially designed for the cleaning industry.
The development programme of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) enables Germany companies to take part in leading international trade fairs on favourable terms. These trade fairs feature a high number of international exhibitors and trade visitors and must be certified by the Society for Voluntary Control of Fair and Exhibition Statistics (FKM). The aim is to help market innovative companies' new product designs and methods by facilitating their participation in trade fairs.
27th June 2019