Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
ISSA's new 2020 board members announced
ISSA Board members for 2020 have been announced. The Board will be led by incoming ISSA president Ken Bodie of Kelsan (pictured), and comprises:
* Vice president/president elect: Steve Lewis, Golden Star
* Executive officer: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment
* Manufacturer director: Christine Vickers Tucker, Clorox Professional Products
* Distributor director: Ailene Grego, Southeast Link
* Director Canada: Amir Karim, Polykar
In addition to Ken Bodie, returning from the 2019 board to serve in the following positions on the 2020 board are:
* Past president/international director: Paul Goldin, Avmor
* Secretary: Roman Chmiel, Scrub
* Treasurer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
* Latin America council chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap
* Europe council chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed BV
* Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
* Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors
* Tom Friedl, Hospeco
* Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional
* Manufacturer representatives director: John Beers, Wind Associates
* BSC director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2019:
Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises
Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises
Harry Dochelli, Essendant
Peter Farrell, Citron Hygiene
Terry Neal, Impact Products
ISSA invites all members to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting, November 19th, at 08:45 during the ISSA Show North America 2019. The show takes place November 18th - 21st at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
8th August 2019