Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Meet the 2019 BICSc Annual Awards finalists....
The finalists for this year's British Institute of Cleaning Science Annual Awards have been announced. The judges say that applications were of an extremely high standard and to have made it to the finalist stage is an achievement in itself. The competition was very strong across all categories, so hearty congratulations to all those who have made it onto the shortlist.
The finalists are...
Client Commitment to Training:
* One Housing - Chequers Contract Services (Croydon)
* Queens's University, Belfast - Robinsons Services
* Buttercrane Shopping Centre - Robinsons Services
Excellence in Training & Assessment (UK):
* Western Health & Social Care Trust - Omagh
* County Square Shopping Centre, Ashford, Kent
* University of York
* Cheswold Park Hospital, Doncaster
Excellence in Training & Assessment (International):
* Farnek Services LLC
* Berkeley Services UAE LLC
* Emrill Services LLC
Candidate of the Year:
* Deborah Howson, West Yorkshire Combined Authority, Leeds
* Michael Hirst, University of Huddersfield
* Arkzadiusz Marciniak, Birkin Cleaning Services
Assessor of the Year:
* Jill Feery, Manchester Metropolitan University
* Briony Rutlidge, Morecombe Bay NHS, Kendal
* Wendy Hargreaves, Vinci Facilities, North of England, Doncaster
The John Edwards Award - Outstanding Corporate Member :
* Robinsons Services
* Vinci Facilities
Winners will be announced at the 2019 BICSc Annual Awards Ceremony, which will take place on Thursday 26th September at Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa in Northamptonshire.
8th August 2019