Your industry news - first
Meet ISSA’s Board Members for 2024
Under the leadership of incoming president Matthew J. Schenk (pictured) of Midlab, the team elected to serve on the Board of the ISSA for 2024 are:
* Vice president/president-elect: Laurie Sewell, Servicon Supplies
* Executive officer: Adam Camhi, Sunbelt Rentals
* Manufacturer director: Bill Simpson, Ecolab
* Distributor director: Debbie Sardone, Speed Cleaning
* BSC director: Ricardo Regalado, Rozalado & Co. Commercial Cleaning
In addition to Matthew Schenk, the following are returning from the 2023 Board to serve in 2024:
* Past president/International Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group
* Secretary: Tom Friedl, Hospeco Brands Group
* Treasurer: Scott Stevenson, KleenMark
* Canada director: Brock Tully, Bunzl Canada
* Distributor director: Michael Chiappe, California Janitorial Supply Co.
* Distributor director: Laura Ann Craven, Imperial Dade
* Manufacturer reps director: Jay Shearer, Avision
* Manufacturer director: Nicole Goulet, Diversey.
Completing their service on the board in 2023 are:
* Harry Dochelli, Essendant
* Valerie Burd, ABM
* Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co.
* Matthew Urmanski, Essity Professional Hygiene, North America
"On behalf of the ISSA team, it is my pleasure to welcome the new directors and their fresh perspectives to our 2024 Board as we continue our mission to change the way the world views cleaning," says ISSA executive director John Barrett. "I'd also like to thank our returning members for their continued commitment to the Association while extending my gratitude to the outgoing directors for their dedicated service to our industry."
ISSA invites all members to greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting on November 16th, from 08:45 - 09:45 Pacific Time, during ISSA Show North America 2023 at Mandalay Bay Convention Centere in Las Vegas.
7th September 2023