Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Workplace Futures conference 2012: New needs? New solutions
Where is Facilities Management headed as customer needs continue to change and suppliers grapple with the challenges of an economy still struggling to recover from recession? Workplace Futures brings together the experts that will help you define and clarify your own strategy for future success.
The conference, which is being organised in association with the Facilities Management Association, will take place at One America Square, London, on 21st February 2012. Speakers will include:
- Dave Wilson, Agents4RM, on the emerging issue of responsible management in FM
- Chris Kane, BBC, on making workplace innovation work for you
- Barry Varcoe, Zurich Financial Services, on finding real business relevance for FM
- Paul Crilly, Reliance FM, on a better solution to procurement strategy
- Tori James, MITIE, on effective branding and market communication
- Andrew Price, ISS Group, on international trends and the lessons to be learned
Delegates will also learn about new research, be able to get up-to-the-minute advice and take advantage of extensive networking opportunities.
There are discounts available for i-FM licence holders, for FMA members and for multiple bookings.
With places going fast, you'll miss out on this essential event if you leave it too late. To find out more or book your place:
T: 0208 922 7491
27th October 2011