Your industry news - first Number 1 for Recruitment
We strongly recommend viewing Cleanzine full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Gmatic Superior from Dr Gansow
People always commend Italian styling when it comes to the look of a machine but I have to say that the Gmatic Superior machines from Dr Gansow are really striking, with their metallic dark green sheen.
Moritz Gansow (pictured left with his brother Lukas) told us that the scrubber driers have impressed many visitors with their polished solid Stainless Steel Aisi 304 construction accompanied by acrylic elements and big drives in three stage electronic power shift. "These make the ultimate ratio," he told us. "The machines are solidly built and made to last. And thanks to a lean and highly experienced organisation, they are priced to sell."
On show were the Gmatic walk-behind scrubber dryers in composite design stainless steel and zinc plated steel for standard requirements and a robust range of Gmatic walk-behind scrubber dryers offering either 40, 60 or 80 litres waste water capacity for heavy duty industrial applications.
* tanks, brush deck and squeegee in polished solid stainless steel
* intelligent tank filling LEDs
* supporting framework and levers in electroplated steel sheets (polished 12µ zinc coat)
* brush direct drives of 200 rpm w/o activated electronic power shift system
* differential axles of 200W (40 and 60 Litres) and 400W (80 Litres) w/o solenoid breaks
* acrylic composite applications
Also on show were the RoVan Intra logistics transportation system, the Rotan ride-on scrubber dryer with huge battery capacities and a range of industrial wet/dry vacuum cleaners, all in the same smart livery.
Lukas told us that a second Gmatic line is going into production in July.
15th May 2014